Instagram

Little Prince - Pequeno Principe

The Little
Prince
ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPERY


...I showed my masterpiece ( no.1 ) to the grown-ups, and asked them whether the drawing frightened them. They answered me: "Why should any one be frightened by a hat?" My drawing was not a picture of a hat. It was a picture of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant. Then, I drew the inside of the boa constrictor (no.2), so that the grown-ups could see it clearly. They always need to have things explained.

...Mostrei minha obra-prima (fig 1) às pessoas grandes e perguntei se o meu desenho lhes fazia medo. Responderam-me: Por que é que um chapéu faria medo ? Meu desenho não representava um chapéu. Representava uma jibóia digerindo um elefante. Desenhei então o interior da jibóia (fig 2), a fim de que as pessoas grandes pudessem compreender. Elas têm sempre necessidade de explicações.


Post a Comment